In our Spring newsletter, we would like to tell our customers about Pacific Coast Bolt’s expanding capabilities and how we can effectively supply your company’s project bolting requirements.
Pacific Coast Bolt’s manufacturing capabilities, integrated with an inven-tory of over 15,000 SKUs, provides customers with industrial bolts, nuts and gaskets that meet or exceed ASME, ANSI, ASTM and SAE specifications.
Some of PCB’s unique competencies include:
· In-House tooling department that generates the dies necessary for the hot forging process: This allows PCB to machine bolts to a cus-tomer’s exact configurations, encompassing larger and more compli-cated designs.
· State-of-the-art induction heater technology for forging applica-tions: This allows PCB to manufacture higher volumes, control produc-tivity and insures accurate forming.
· A written and documented Quality Inspection Process which samples all manufactured bolts to insure dimensional accuracy. All ring gages are calibrated by an independent laboratory.
· U Bolt bending up to 30″ between the legs
· Threading through 4″
· An experienced Kitting Department that will package and label your requirements by system, location or even ISO, in order to reduce site man hours and project labor cost.
When your project calls for engineering capabilities that need to pre-cisely address specifications, Pacific Coast Bolt will work with you from project proposal through project execution, addressing your requirements and offer-ing cost reduction strategies.
Director: Business Development