Pipe Repair – Abandoned
Quick Cam Large
Diameter Repair Kits
Quick Sleeve Wide Range
Bell Joint Repair with Ultra Sleeve
TX3 Extended range
Quick Cam Repair Clamp
The Quick Cam is offered in an emergency repair kit designed to save time, labor and inventory dollars in the water, oil, gas, and wastewater piping industries.
- Available up to 54” NPS
Quick Clamp Style 4000
The Style 4000 has the ability to seal on up to 60% of the pipe service and is ideally suited for the repair of longitudinal splits and pin-hole leaks.
- Band material is 304 S/S
- Lugs are electro-galvanized malleable iron with dichromate seals
- Available in diameters from ½” to 6”
- Applicable for steel tubing PVC Pipe in IPS diameters
TX3® Wide Range Transition Coupling
The TX3 coupling has the capability to handle IPS, DIP, CIP and all Asbestos Cement or Transite Pipe diameters, with similar or dissimilar pipe sizes (with diameter differences of up to 1 .30 inches). A few attributes include:
- Size range – 2″ – 12″ IPS
- Water & Waste Water
- Above and below ground
- Fully removable and replaceable inner layer
- High Deflection- up to 4 degrees per end
- Stab type installation (no disassembly required), Tighten from the Top and Eliminate Under-dig.
Abandoned Corporation Fitting
The Abandoned Corporation fitting, “Corp-Terminator”, is the ideal solution for use in areas where the corporation stop must be terminated.
- Size Range: 4” – 16” IPS
- Fully pressure rated option eliminating the need to remove the corporation stop
- Helps to maintain the full integrity of the pipe
Quick Sleeve and Ultra-Sleeve Wide Range Bell Joint Repair
The Quick-Sleeve® Bell Joint Repair Product is an Encapsulation Sleeve designed for the repair of a split bell, hub or leaking joint. This unique sleeve eliminates the need to shut down the water main, saving on time and repair operations.
The Ultra Sleeve extends the Encapsulation Sleeve Capabilities to include encapsulation of Asbestos Cement Pipe Collars and various fittings including clamps, couplings, fittings and various hubs & bells.
Size range: 2″ – 12″ Some of its features are:
- Wide Range and Long Body – One Sleeve Easily covers CIP/DIP Bells and most Couplings with two or more bolts
- Easy to Install – Two Pieces, Easy to Reach Bolts: Tighten the Side Bolts with Standard Wrench
- Eliminate the Need for a Bolted End Gland (Saving Time and Labor During Installation)
- Cost Effective – One Sleeve Works on Two Pipe Classes (Works on DIP, CIP, PVC Diameters) AC (Asbestos Cement) Pipe diameters coming soon, call factory for availability.
- No Need to Shut Off Water Main: Use as a Coupling to Join Pipe Ends or Use for a 360 Degree Encapsulation of the Pipe
- Both products may be installed in 30 minutes or less.
Quick Cam Emergency Repair Kits
The Emergency Repair Kit contains all required components and instructions that allows for the easy joining and combination of various panels to make pressure repairs through 36” diameter.
- The kit contains panels, nuts, bolts and washers, long wall socket, locking hasps & pad locks
- Allows for 14-54” large diameter or repairs 2” – 12” small diameter
- Repairs over 36” do not carry a pressure rating (Temporary repairs or gravity applications)
Total Piping Solutions, Inc. is a key supplier of water and sewer main pipe joining, repair and tapping products in the North American Market. Incorporate in New York State in December, 2001, Total Piping Solutions was established to manufacture and distribute products ranging from pipe couplings, pipe repair clamps, pipe saddles, and pipe tapping products including flanged end tapping sleeve, mechanical joint end tapping sleeves and line stop fittings. Products are marketed under the following trade names: Triple Tap® Tapping Sleeves and Triple Tap Line Stop® fittings.
Located south of Buffalo, in Olean, New York, Total Piping Solutions operates from a modern state of the art manufacturing facility. Total Piping Solutions is dedicated to the supply of products that save time, money, reduce inventory, and improves performance. The product line includes a high value added portfolio of engineered products intended to make the installers life easier and the utilities job more efficient.
Their products for the water and wastewater industries range from 1/2 to 36 inches in diameter and include:
- Triple Tap Tapping Sleeves: 4”-30”; Up to 250 PSI working pressure & temperatures to 180F
- Triple Tap Line Stop Fittings: 4”-30”; Up to 250 PSI working pressure & temperatures to 180F
- Quick-Cam Hot Tapping Saddles: ¾”-4”; Up to 150 PSI; NBR Gasket Temp to 180F & EPDM temp to 212F
- Quick Cam Line Stop Fittings: ¾”-4”; Up to 150 PSI & temperatures to 212F
- T3 Service Saddles: 4”-30”; Up to 250 PSI & temperatures to 180F
- TX3 Wide Range Transition Coupling: 2”-12”; Up to 260 PSI & temperatures to 180F
- Quick Cam Wide Range Pipe Repair Clamp: 2”-36”; Up to 200 PSI & temperatures to 180F
- Quick Sleeve Bell Joint Repair Clamp: 2”-12”; Up to 225 PSI & temperatures to -20F to 150F
- Quick Clamp: ½” to 6”; Up to 150 PSI & temperatures to 180F
- Series 6000 Compression Fittings: ½” -2”; Up to 150 PSI & temperatures -40F to 212F