Quick Sleeve Wide Rande
Bell Joint Repair
X3 Extended Range
Compression Fittings &
TX3® Wide Range Transition Coupling
The TX3 coupling has the capability to handle IPS, DIP, CIP and all Asbestos Cement or Transite Pipe diameters, with similar or dissimilar pipe sizes (with diameter differences of up to 1 .30 inches). A few attributes include:
- Pipe size range – 2″ – 12″
- Water & Waste Water
- Above and below ground
- Fully removable and replaceable inner layer
- High Deflection- up to 4 degrees per end
- Stab type installation (no disassembly required), Tighten from the Top and Eliminate Under-dig.
Quick Sleeve and Ultra-Sleeve Wide Range Bell Joint Repair
The Quick-Sleeve® Bell Joint Repair Product is an Encapsulation Sleeve designed for the repair of a split bell, hub or leaking joint. This unique sleeve eliminates the need to shut down the water main, saving on time and repair operations.
The Ultra Sleeve extends the Encapsulation Sleeve Capabilities to include encapsulation of Asbestos Cement Pipe Collars and various fittings including clamps, couplings, fittings and various hubs & bells.
Size range: 2″ – 12″ Some of its features are:
- Wide Range and Long Body – One Sleeve Easily covers CIP/DIP Bells and most Couplings with two or more bolts
- Easy to Install – Two Pieces, Easy to Reach Bolts: Tighten the Side Bolts with Standard Wrench
- Eliminate the Need for a Bolted End Gland (Saving Time and Labor During Installation)
- Cost Effective – One Sleeve Works on Two Pipe Classes (Works on DIP, CIP, PVC Diameters) AC (Asbestos Cement) Pipe diameters coming soon, call factory for availability.
- No Need to Shut Off Water Main: Use as a Coupling to Join Pipe Ends or Use for a 360 Degree Encapsulation of the Pipe
- Both products may be installed in 30 minutes or less.
TPS Style 6000 & 6100 Compression Fittings and Male Adaptors
With a pressure rating of 150 psi, this product is designed for use on steel tubing, and PVC pipe in IPS pipe diameters and the adaptor gasket allows use on copper tubing sizes of both copper and various plastic pipe materials. All products are cast of ductile iron and are protected from the elements by a bright electro galvanic coating. Some mutual features include:
- ½” – 2″ diameter
- Fits steel tubing and PVC Pipe (IPS Sizes)
- 100% air and conductivity tested
- 150PSI working pressure
Total Piping Solutions, Inc. is a key supplier of water and sewer main pipe joining, repair and tapping products in the North American Market. Incorporate in New York State in December, 2001, Total Piping Solutions was established to manufacture and distribute products ranging from pipe couplings, pipe repair clamps, pipe saddles, and pipe tapping products including flanged end tapping sleeve, mechanical joint end tapping sleeves and line stop fittings. Products are marketed under the following trade names: Triple Tap® Tapping Sleeves and Triple Tap Line Stop® fittings.
Located south of Buffalo, in Olean, New York, Total Piping Solutions operates from a modern state of the art manufacturing facility. Total Piping Solutions is dedicated to the supply of products that save time, money, reduce inventory, and improves performance. The product line includes a high value added portfolio of engineered products intended to make the installers life easier and the utilities job more efficient.
Their products for the water and wastewater industries range from 1/2 to 36 inches in diameter and include:
- Triple Tap Tapping Sleeves: 4”-30”; Up to 250 PSI working pressure & temperatures to 180F
- Triple Tap Line Stop Fittings: 4”-30”; Up to 250 PSI working pressure & temperatures to 180F
- Quick-Cam Hot Tapping Saddles: ¾”-4”; Up to 150 PSI; NBR Gasket Temp to 180F & EPDM temp to 212F
- Quick Cam Line Stop Fittings: ¾”-4”; Up to 150 PSI & temperatures to 212F
- T3 Service Saddles: 4”-30”; Up to 250 PSI & temperatures to 180F
- TX3 Wide Range Transition Coupling: 2”-12”; Up to 260 PSI & temperatures to 180F
- Quick Cam Wide Range Pipe Repair Clamp: 2”-36”; Up to 200 PSI & temperatures to 180F
- Quick Sleeve Bell Joint Repair Clamp: 2”-12”; Up to 225 PSI & temperatures to -20F to 150F
- Quick Clamp: ½” to 6”; Up to 150 PSI & temperatures to 180F
- Series 6000 Compression Fittings: ½” -2”; Up to 150 PSI & temperatures -40F to 212F