Our waterworks department is the largest group within our organization. John Ponting, Vice President of Waterworks, (firstname.lastname@example.org) and his team work with U.S. distributors to technically evaluate a projects requirements and provide solutions to an infrastructure so vital to all of us.
In today’s demanding times, your sales representative must understand the ramifications and requirements of “Buy America”, “Buy American” and “AIS Compliant”. Our waterworks department interfaces daily with distributors throughout the U.S., from the Pacific Shores to Long Island and south to Florida, and are seasoned professionals who, not only understand a water district’s or sewerage authority’s requirements, but can respond with the right material in the time frame required.
Through distribution, our waterworks department has provided critical bolting requirements on projects throughout the U.S. including:
- MWMP2019 East Hudson Street / New York, NY
- South Bermuda WRF / Orlando, FL
- Lane City Reservoir Improvements / Wharton, TX
- NC35G Newtown Creek Upgrade 1 / New York, NY
- Michelson IRWD Recycling Plant / Irving, CA
- MED600 E 59th Street Water Main / New York, NY
- Sacramento River WTP Rehab / Sacramento, CA