Quick Cam Repair Clamp
The Quick Cam is offered in an emergency repair kit designed to save time, labor and inventory dollars in the water, oil, gas, and wastewater piping industries.
Quick Clamp Style 4000
The Style 4000 has the ability to seal on up to 60% of the pipe service and is ideally suited for the repair of longitudinal splits and pin-hole leaks.
- Band material is 304 S/S
- Lugs are electro-galvanized malleable iron with dichromate seals
- Available in diameters from ½” to 6”
- Applicable for steel tubing PVC Pipe in IPS diameters
TX3® Wide Range Transition Coupling
The TX3 coupling has the capability to handle IPS, DIP, CIP and all Asbestos Cement or Transite Pipe diameters, with similar or dissimilar pipe sizes (with diameter differences of up to 1 .30 inches). A few attributes include:
- Size range – 2″ – 12″ IPS
- Water & Waste Water
- Above and below ground
- Fully removable and replaceable inner layer
- High Deflection- up to 4 degrees per end
- Stab type installation (no disassembly required), Tighten from the Top and Eliminate Under-dig.
Abandoned Corporation Fitting
The Abandoned Corporation fitting, “Corp-Terminator”, is the ideal solution for use in areas where the corporation stop must be terminated.
- Size Range: 4” – 16” IPS
- Fully pressure rated option eliminating the need to remove the corporation stop
- Helps to maintain the full integrity of the pipe
Quick Sleeve and Ultra-Sleeve Wide Range Bell Joint Repair
The Quick-Sleeve® Bell Joint Repair Product is an Encapsulation Sleeve designed for the repair of a split bell, hub or leaking joint. This unique sleeve eliminates the need to shut down the water main, saving on time and repair operations.
The Ultra Sleeve extends the Encapsulation Sleeve Capabilities to include encapsulation of Asbestos Cement Pipe Collars and various fittings including clamps, couplings, fittings and various hubs & bells.
Size range: 2″ – 12″ Some of its features are:
- Wide Range and Long Body – One Sleeve Easily covers CIP/DIP Bells and most Couplings with two or more bolts
- Easy to Install – Two Pieces, Easy to Reach Bolts: Tighten the Side Bolts with Standard Wrench
- Eliminate the Need for a Bolted End Gland (Saving Time and Labor During Installation)
- Cost Effective – One Sleeve Works on Two Pipe Classes (Works on DIP, CIP, PVC Diameters) AC (Asbestos Cement) Pipe diameters coming soon, call factory for availability.
- No Need to Shut Off Water Main: Use as a Coupling to Join Pipe Ends or Use for a 360 Degree Encapsulation of the Pipe
- Both products may be installed in 30 minutes or less.
Quick Cam Emergency Repair Kits
The Emergency Repair Kit contains all required components and instructions that allows for the easy joining and combination of various panels to make pressure repairs through 36” diameter.
- The kit contains panels, nuts, bolts and washers, long wall socket, locking hasps & pad locks
- Allows for 14-54” large diameter or repairs 2” – 12” small diameter
- Repairs over 36” do not carry a pressure rating (Temporary repairs or gravity applications)