Quick Cam Line Stop Fitting
The Quick-Cam® includes numerous features to assist industrial tapping and line stopping companies when performing industrial and institutional line stops. Some of its features:
- Exceeds all industry standards, including AWWA C800, and is built to accommodate copper and steel pipe diameters on all pipe material.
- The Line Stop is designed to accommodate ¾ to 4” pipe diameters with ¾” to 4” stop capable outlets.
- Designed of heavy duty type 304 stainless steel and is available with either NBR or EPDM gasketing.
- Diameter Sizes: 3/4, 1, 1-1/4, 1-1/2, 2, 2-1/2, 3, 4
- Temperature Rating: Maximum Continuous Working Temperature range of 212 Degrees F
- Shell: Heavy Duty 20 gauge band (depending on diameter) of Type 304, 18-8 Stainless Steel, Fully Passivated for Corrosion Protection
Triple Tap Line stop Fitting
The Triple Tap Line Stop Fitting may be used to tap and stop steel, ductile iron, old cast iron, PVC, asbestos-cement, and polyethylene pipe, in most cases, with only one sleeve. It is designed to withstand the stresses and mechanical forces incurred during the line stopping process. Features include:
- Available in sizes 4” through 24” pipe diameters.
- 4” – 24” Diameters with Branches and Completion Plugs to 12”
- NSF 61 approved materials and meets all applicable ANSI-AWWA requirements regarding materials, design and testing.
- When properly installed according to the installation instructions, branch working pressure ratings are as follows: 4” – 12” 250 PSI Rated, 375 PSI Test Pressure
14” – 24” 225 PSI Rated, 350 PSI Test Pressure
- For size on size line stops and pipe up to 18” diameter – 175 PSI Working Pressure / 225 PSI Test Pressure
- Temperature Rating: Maximum Continuous Working Temperature Range of 180° F