TX3® Wide Range Transition Coupling
The TX3 coupling has the capability to handle IPS, DIP, CIP and all Asbestos Cement or Transite Pipe diameters, with similar or dissimilar pipe sizes (with diameter differences of up to 1 .30 inches). A few attributes include:
- Pipe size range – 2″ – 12″
- Water & Waste Water
- Above and below ground
- Fully removable and replaceable inner layer
- High Deflection- up to 4 degrees per end
- Stab type installation (no disassembly required), Tighten from the Top and Eliminate Under-dig.
Quick Sleeve and Ultra-Sleeve Wide Range Bell Joint Repair
The Quick-Sleeve® Bell Joint Repair Product is an Encapsulation Sleeve designed for the repair of a split bell, hub or leaking joint. This unique sleeve eliminates the need to shut down the water main, saving on time and repair operations.
The Ultra Sleeve extends the Encapsulation Sleeve Capabilities to include encapsulation of Asbestos Cement Pipe Collars and various fittings including clamps, couplings, fittings and various hubs & bells.
Size range: 2″ – 12″ Some of its features are:
- Wide Range and Long Body – One Sleeve Easily covers CIP/DIP Bells and most Couplings with two or more bolts
- Easy to Install – Two Pieces, Easy to Reach Bolts: Tighten the Side Bolts with Standard Wrench
- Eliminate the Need for a Bolted End Gland (Saving Time and Labor During Installation)
- Cost Effective – One Sleeve Works on Two Pipe Classes (Works on DIP, CIP, PVC Diameters) AC (Asbestos Cement) Pipe diameters coming soon, call factory for availability.
- No Need to Shut Off Water Main: Use as a Coupling to Join Pipe Ends or Use for a 360 Degree Encapsulation of the Pipe
- Both products may be installed in 30 minutes or less.
TPS Style 6000 & 6100 Compression Fittings and Male Adaptors
With a pressure rating of 150 psi, this product is designed for use on steel tubing, and PVC pipe in IPS pipe diameters and the adaptor gasket allows use on copper tubing sizes of both copper and various plastic pipe materials. All products are cast of ductile iron and are protected from the elements by a bright electro galvanic coating. Some mutual features include:
- ½” – 2″ diameter
- Fits steel tubing and PVC Pipe (IPS Sizes)
- 100% air and conductivity tested
- 150PSI working pressure